Washington University of Health and Science (WUHS) is a world-class top-level medical university in Central America. Which is located within the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye, San Pedro Belize. The University founded in the year of 2006.
The University provides the MBBS/MD with these three major courses, they are as Basic Science, Clinical Science, and Pre-medical courses.
- In the university, the duration of the MBBS/MD course is 4 years.
- High passing rate in the USMLE exam.
- WUHS is the best university for learning Medical Science in the USA, Canada, & the UK.
- The University providing MBBS/MD course with a US-Based syllabus.
- WUHS is teaching in English medium which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
- The University is recognized by the WHO, MCI and etc.
WUHS is committed to improving the human condition (patient condition) through learning, discovery, and engagement. Our medical courses follow the American Medical Syllabus, preparing students for the USMLE, WUHS is fully licensed and chartered by the Government of Belize Ministry of Education Directory (IMED) and the educational commission of Foreign Medical Council (GMC) of the United Kingdom. Our full-time faculty includes well-experienced doctors, professors, and researchers augmented by visiting professors from around the world.
Its state-of-the-art campus included with lecture Halls, basic science laboratories for Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Histology, etc. wi-Fi enabled campus, simulation laboratories and library, And sports ground for games, cafeteria, etc. WUHS faculties engage students to apply their knowledge in more areas and encourage students on the use of the latest scientific technologies to help to learn. The University faculty is focused not only on their knowledge but also on learning new topics, new methods of teaching.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility:
For getting the MBBS/MD admission in WUHS, the student must need the following criteria.
- The applicants no need to write any entrance exam
- But the applicants need to qualify the NEET exam
- The applicants must complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 50% or above marks in their 12th standard with any Board of Examination.
- The applicant must study in science subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology with have to get 50% of marks.