Uzhhorod National University was founded in the year of October 18, 1945. Later, the university has received the status of autonomy, in the Carpathian, Ukraine. Uzhhorod National University is the largest university in the Carpathian region. This is one of the leading universities in Ukraine.
The University has a rich history of more than 60 years, in the medical field education across the world. The university is a dream destination for those who want to study medicine in Ukraine and abroad.
Uzhhorod National University holds the 4th level recognition and its courses and syllabus are as per the European standards. The University listed in WHO, UNESCO and MCI and other medical agencies.
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students.
• No Entrance exam
• No Donations
• Easy Admission Process
• Quite Low & Subsidized course fees.
• Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Ukraine.
• European life standard.
• Degrees Recognized by all over the world.
• Indian Canteen and Hotels is Available in most of the Universities.
• Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
• Reference Available of Students who working in Leading Hospitals Across the Globe (These college pass outs are working not only locally and in India but also internationally.
• 100% Visa Guarantee
Courses Offered at UNU
• General Medicine
• PG course
• Premedical Course
Eligibility for MBBS course
• Applicant should be 12th pass out
• Applicant age between 17-25 years before the 31st December of the year of admission
• Applicant must be studied in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
• Applicant aggregate of marks should be a minimum of 50% in all the above subjects