Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet Republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with Russia. Population is 1.9 crores approx. The capital is Nur-Sultan, formely known as Astana. Almaty is the largest city in this country.
- Complete practical training provided to the students along with the classroom study.
- Girls’ safety as it is women dominated country with high security.
- The Universities have a large number of affiliated hospitals.
- Kazakhstan is a safe and secure country. Parents need not worry about the safety measures for their children studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- The curriculum designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
CLIMATE : Kazakhstan climate is extremely continental and very dry. It has cold winter and hot summers.