Columbus Central University (CCU) was founded in the year of 2006. It is one of the best and leading medical colleges in the Caribbean country for studying MBBS/MD. CCU is one of the finest universities for studying MBBS in Belize. The university provides basic and clinical science programs with a duration of 4 years and it also provides pre-medical courses too. CCU is located in the city of Belize, which is the major cities of Central America. The University is recognized by the Government of Belize and also it is approved by the Ministry of Education.
CCU is listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) in Geneva, Switzerland CCU is recognized by the Educational Commission on Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for students to sit for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and to facilitate admission into a residency program in the USA on graduation.
- CCU develops and improves our educational method infrastructure with library for the benefit of the students.
- The library included with online Question Banks, Test Papers, Teacher Evaluation Forms, and Live Lecture Streaming.
- If the student needs, The University authorities are advised to utilize the best educational resources like PubMed, SIS, Edu Desk and other innovative solutions.
- The university teaching methods are taught by Columbus Central University (CCU).
The medicinal educational programs in the university are instructed as good, as compared with the other colleges in Belize.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility:
For getting the MBBS/MD admission in WUHS, the student must need the following criteria.
- The applicants not required to attempt any entrance exam
- But the applicants need to qualify the NEET exam
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 50% or above marks in their 12th standard with any Board of Examination.
The applicant must study in science subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology with have to get 50% of marks.