Central America Health Sciences University (CAHSU) was established in the year 1996 and it is located at Belize city in Central America. It allows easy access to Central and South America and Mexico. The University provides the MBBS/MD with these three major courses are Basic science, Clinical science, and Pre-medical courses.
- At CAHSU the duration of the MBBS/MD course is 4 years with a US-Based syllabus.
- The University teaching in English medium to understand international students easily. And it is recognized by the WHO, MCI and etc.
The universities have some other names like CAHSU Belize, Belize medical college, Central America Health Sciences University, etc.
The University is recognized by the Government of Belize and it is approved by the Ministry of Education in Belize. The CAHSU is also recognized by the Educational Commission on Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for students to sit for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and to facilitate admission into a residency program in the USA.
The University provides well-versed and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the latest modern technologies. ASU also provides non-technical staff to clear doubts and self-learning weather to the students. The college is university to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility:
- The applicants not required to write any entrance exam.
- But the applicants need to qualify the NEET exam, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency.
- The applicants must be the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must be studied in physics, chemistry, and biology with score 50% or above marks in their 12th standard with any Board of Examination.
The University provides the hostel with basic facilities for the students. Those hostels are very closed and walking distance from the college campus. The hostel facilities like an air-conditioning room, Hot Water, Wi-Fi, TV connections.